- Revised licensing system and About dialog.
- Hotfix: Validating individual object categories during solve to prevent solve failure.
- Now skipping individual group objects during solve.
- Added “Disable Analytical Models” command to tools dropdown. This tool disables analytical models for all objects in project.
- Added “Load Auto Dimension Family” button to the settings dialog.
- Added “Create Default” primary solve view to the settings dialog.
- Added “Worksets” tab to Settings dialog. Includes “Preserve Worksets” setting along with table for assigning option rules to Worksets.
- Added “Export DWG’s” setting to general tab. If not checked, settings related to exporting DWG’s will not be shown.
- Added “Mirror Project” to solve options sets dialog. When checked, solved Option Set folders/files will be prefixed with “M”.
- Reorganized the “General” tab in settings dialog.
- Removed enable/disable of Option Sets based on Export DWG selection in Solve Option Sets dialog. Note: Exported DWG’s will still be limited to export views selected for each Option Set in settings dialog.
- Removed limited view solving in all solve dialogs (Partial, Project, Option Sets). All “Solve Views” will always be solved for now.
- Enhanced performance of “Scope Box Select” tool. Note: Tool will now open all applicable project views and leave open after tool is complete.
- Reorganized user interface.
- LotSpec is now compatible with workshared projects.
- Added second tab to Solve Option Sets dialog for solving used Option Sets/Views.
- Added Solve History command to view previous solve information including error/warnings.
- Export Solve View settings removed. No longer needed with addition of Primary Solve View.
- Fixed issue with Options Panel not reloading after editing Option Selection.
- Added new Description property for Option Sets. New property can be used in Master Set parameter mapping.
- Now renaming and re-pathing Master Set Views and CAD Links when Option Set Code edited.
- Now updating Master Set Mapped Parameters when Option Set Code/Name/Description edited.
- Now skipping Camera objects when solving scope boxes. This to prevent 3D views from being deleted.
- Added warning before creating new lotspec.xml file when entering Settings. This for when lotspec.xml is missing rather than starting a new project.
- Now undoing DWG import during Solve Option Sets when newly created link is invalid. The likely cause of an invalid link is due to an empty DWG file.
- Hotfix: Now forcing document regenerate after solving property options. This should ensure 3D graphics reflect property changes.
- Added Label Option Rule Errors command.
- Added Option Rule Error warning to solve dialogs.
- Option Rule Errors now highlighted in Red in Option Browser.
- Now prompting user to Find/Replace option rules when Option Code is changed.
- Interior Auto Dimensions now dimension to rough frame of walls instead of wall finish.
- Added Exterior Opening Auto Dimension tool for dimensioning to Window and Door Left/Right/Center references.
- Added Exterior Opening Auto Dims to Option Browser.
- Added separate Preview Solve command. Now solves in active project and allows for editing with manual undo required.
- Added Partial Preview Solve to solve for selected Scope Box Options. Only solves Scope Box Options, no other option types.
- Added Primary Solve View setting.
- Solve speeds increased for all Solve commands.
- Speed up loading of Settings and Solve dialogs.
- Now skipping “Mechanical/Plumbing/Electrical System” objects during Scope Box Option solve (moving the system objects cause connected devices to move twice).
- Now skipping Reference Points (aka Analytical Nodes) during solve.
- Now skipping stacked wall members during solve (they are taken care of by parent wall).
- Added time stamp to solve project progress dialog.
- Added Quick Sheets tool to LotSpec Project Browser for quickly editing sheets.
- Removed Source/Master project settings. LotSpec will always assume an active project is both Source & Master.
- Now skipping Section Boxes during solve for Scope Box options (they were causing solve to error out).
- Now skipping Edit-In-Place families during automatic interior dimensioning (they were causing solve to error out).
- Now dimensioning to rough frame of wall for automatic interior dimensions (instead of wall finish).
- Added View Template and View Scope Box in Export DWG settings.
- Now adding (#) as needed to scope box names when saving scope box options (Revit 2019 does not allow duplicate scope box names).
- Added valid filename check when selecting export views in settings.
- Now disabling Export XRAY if Pipeline House Code & Name are not set.
- Now using Pipeline House Code & Name for XRAY Option Set XML’s instead of Option Set Code & Name.
- Now creating “OPTION SELECTIONS” sheets during solve for scheduling selected options.
- Added “Reload CAD Link Paths” function to “Settings > Utilities” to update CAD paths after project moved.
- Added browse buttons for Fine/Replace link paths.
- Revised Find/Replace link paths to show errors in report when done instead of one at a time.
- Added “Ignore Warnings without Resolutions” setting to allow skipping of noncritical warnings when solving.
- Upgrade to Revit 2019.