Revit Version Support: Only the latest 3 Revit platform versions will be supported for bug fixes. Only the latest version will receive new feature development.
Download & Install
- Download and extract the installer to a temporary location.
- Existing users should uninstall any previous versions before installing.
- Double click and run the .MSI file to initiate installation. Do not run the installer from within the .ZIP file as this will result in failure.
- If presented with a Microsoft Defender protection message, click on More info and select Run Anyway.
Activate & Go
- Open or restart Autodesk® Revit® and select the “Always Load” option if prompted.
- When the license activation dialog appears, click the ‘Request Trial License’ button to receive a trial license key via email or activate with an existing license.
- Navigate to the Pipeline Connect Settings dialog and map the database path to an existing database or the sample database that was provided with the installer.