Autodesk® Revit® 2022
Version 22.1.0 – Released 12/3/2021
Autodesk® Revit® 2021
Version 21.2.0 – Released 6/4/2021
Autodesk® Revit® 2020
Version 20.3.1 – Released 11/25/2020
Download & Install
- Download and extract the installer to a temporary location.
- Existing users should uninstall any previous versions before installing.
- Double click and run the .MSI file to initiate installation. Do not run the installer from within the .ZIP file as this will result in failure.
- If presented with a Microsoft Defender protection message, click on More info and select Run Anyway.
Activate & Go
- Open or restart Autodesk® Revit® and select the “Always Load” option if prompted.
- When the license activation dialog appears, click the ‘Request Trial License’ button to receive a trial license key via email or activate with an existing license.
- Navigate to the X-RAY Settings dialog and map the database path to either an existing database or the sample database that was provided with the installer.
Access older versions no longer available on this page:
Need a License?
Obtain a product license for subscription: