ACA Version Support: From 2018 to the latest version supported for bug fixes and new feature development.
LotSpec Dispatch is an optional Windows desktop utility that allows individuals outside of the drafting team to issue and manage Job activity for LotSpec Remote and without requiring Revit or AutoCAD to be installed locally to do so.
Version 3.0.2 – Released 5/8/2023
Download & Install
- Download and extract the installer to a temporary location.
- Existing users should uninstall any previous versions before installing.
- Double click and run the .MSI file to initiate installation. Do not run the installer from within the .ZIP file as this will result in failure.
- If presented with a Microsoft Defender protection message, click on More info and select Run Anyway.
Activate & Go
- Open or restart Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture and select the “Always Load” option if prompted.
- When the license activation dialog appears, click the ‘Request Trial License’ button to receive a trial license key via email or activate with an existing license.
- If the LotSpec menu does not appear immediately after installation, type MENULOAD, unload the LotSpec customization group, and restart.
Need a License?
Obtain a product license for subscription or trial: