Designed for the modern day production home builder, LotSpec is an efficient solution for managing many structural options that brings smart tools and flexible workflows to the Autodesk® Revit® and AutoCAD® Architecture platforms. LotSpec brings automation to the process of creating lot specific documents used for permitting and construction and also includes a powerful set of tools for building master plan documentation used for bidding and approval processes.
Some advantages to using LotSpec:
- Build option groups, options and option sets intuitively with organizational freedom.
- Create option selection rules with interactive feedback to help eliminate errors related to unsupported option combinations.
- Leverage several option types to apply rules to project elements for displacement or in-place parametric changes with onscreen labels to easily validate LotSpec relationships.
- Utilize auto dimensioning tools to help ease challenges brought about by the displaced nature of fully optioned projects.
- Produce lot specific projects and documentation that show exactly what is required for construction with LotSpec solve automation.
- Assemble master plan documentation using solved option set combinations and Quick Sheets tools for more efficient master sheet development.
- Offers a LotSpec Remote feature for production level automation of lot specific and option set jobs to be processed on a dedicated remote PC that can be used by both the drafting team and outside departments.