LotSpec Dispatch is an optional Windows desktop utility that allows individuals outside of the drafting team to issue and manage Job activity for LotSpec Remote and without requiring Revit or AutoCAD to be installed locally to do so.
Version 3.0.1 – Released 1/20/2022
Download & Install
- Download and extract the installer to a temporary location.
- Existing users should uninstall any previous versions before installing.
- Double click and run the .MSI file to initiate installation. Do not run the installer from within the .ZIP file as this will result in failure.
- If presented with a Microsoft Defender protection message, click on More info and select Run Anyway.
Activate & Go
- Open or restart Autodesk® Revit® and select the “Always Load” option if prompted.
- When the license activation dialog appears, click the ‘Request Trial License’ button to receive a trial license key via email or activate with an existing license.
- Existing customers may use their current license keys to activate new platform versions if not recognized automatically.