Important: The LotSpec and Remote Server versions must align. Keep this in mind when upgrading one or the other. The Remote Dispatch desktop application is independent.
- Download and extract the installer from the .ZIP file to a temporary location.
- For existing users, please uninstall the previous version before installing the new version.
- Double click and run the .MSI file which will initiate the installation process. Do not attempt to run the installer from within the .ZIP file as this will result in a failed installation.
- If presented with a Microsoft Defender protection message, click on More info and select Run Anyway.
- Review and agree to the EULA, and then follow the remaining prompts to finish the installation process.
- Open Autodesk Revit and select the “Always Load” option when or if prompted.
- When the license activation dialog appears, copy and paste your license key into the Activation Key field and click Activate. An internet connection is required to activate the product.
- Upon successful activation, click the Close button to resume the Revit startup.
- After opening or creating a new Revit project, the LotSpec tab will become available in the Revit ribbon interface.
- Trial or Subscription license keys can be obtained from our Builder / LBM Solutions Marketplace or by emailing email@example.com.